Bug Reporting and Request / Suggestion Guidelines
If you have a bug, it can be reported via email or RadioReference
. The advantage of email is if I can not reproduce the bug, I'll send you production quality files with additional testing to help fix the bug and the person reporting the bug will get the fix sooner then waiting for the next release.
Email the bug reports to email@example.com
- Advise on the following:
Request / Suggestion Guidelines
- Product (ProScan, Free Client, or RadioFeed):
- Scanner type:
- OS type:
- Options pertaining to the bug:
- Describe in detail what the bug is doing or not doing:
If you have suggestions, they can be sent via email or RadioReference
. The advantage of email is I can ask additional questions to make sure the suggestion is done right and send you the latest ProScan file with the suggestion implemented.
All suggestion are prioritized with the following factors:
- I like it or I think others will like it.
- Time value benefit.
- Similar to another request or in the same category as another request so they can be done at the same time.
- Please keep the commentary and drama out. A simple suggestion or request is all that's needed.
- Please don't disguise a bug as a request. It's acceptable when the user not sure if a bug or by design.
- Please don't ask that your suggestion be done next or bumped up.
- Please don't be pushy, rude, or manipulative. For the very few users that are like this.
- Please don't request Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Raspberry Pi, Linux, etc. It will take several years to do each and I would rather spend the time on ProScan & RadioFeed.